আজ তোমাদের ইংরেজি থেকে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্ন নিয়ে আলোচনা করা হলো। প্রথমে নিজেরা চেষ্টা করবে, পরে সঠিক উত্তরের সঙ্গে মিলিয়ে নেবে।
(গত আলোচনা পর)
(e) No, moreover, practice is essential too, ——?
10. Complete the passage using suitable connectors :— 1x5=5
21 February is a red letter day in our national history. It is our pride (a) no nation of the world has ever fought for its language the way we fought. So it has been now declared as the International Mother Language Day. The proposal has been passed unanimously in the General Assembly of the UNESCO (b) some countries pointed out (c) the incident of 21st is related to the Bangalees only. (d) the recognition of the day, (e) the International Mother Language Day by UNESCO has upheld the prestige of Bangalees all over the world.
11. Use capitals and punctuation marks where necessary in the following text:— 5
how daring you are to wake me up the lion roared i shall kill you for that please let me go the mouse cried i did not mean to wake you up
MODEL 11 Answer
1. (a) for (b) of (c) beneficial (d) between (e) saying (f) on (g) participation (h) physically (i) an (j) personality
2.(a) after (b) the (c) engineering (d) after (e) over (f) a (g) in (h) fair (i) supervision (j) the 3 (i) Mount Everest is in the Himalayan Mountains.
(ii) It has fascinated the climbers always.
(iii) But climbing the Everest is difficult and dangerous because of snow.
(iv) It looks exciting and challenging to them.
(v) There might be snow slides and cracks under ice.
4. (a) is called (b) is (c) prepare (d) formed (e) influence (f) should (g) maintaining (h) use (i) succeed (j) get
5. The teacher asked the boy if he (B) thought that honesty is the best policy. The boy replied respectfully in the affirmative and said that he (B) thought so. Then the teacher advised him (B) to learn to be honest from his (B) boyhood. The boy thanked his (B) teacher politely. The teacher wished that Allah might grant him (B) a long life.
6. (a) No other man in this subcontinent was as generous as Haji Mohammad Mohsin.
(b) Hoogly is the place where he was born. Or, It is Hooglv where he was born.
(c) Didn’t he inherit a vast property from his father and sister?
(d) This wealth was not misused by him.
[বাকি অংশ প্রকাশিত হবে আগামীকাল]