শেখ শামীম আহমেদ ষ
প্রিন্সিপাল, শহীদ ক্যাডেট একাডেমি, উত্তরা, ঢাকা
শিক্ষার্থী বন্ধুরা, শুভেচ্ছা নিও। আজকের পাঠশালায় তোমাদের পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতির সুবিধার্থে গণিত বিষয়ের মডেল প্রশ্ন দেওয়া হলো।
(গত আলোচনার পর থেকে)
7. Answer the following questions by using tick (P) mark:
1. __ Atlantic is a very busy ocean.
a. An b. A e. The d. No article
ii. Opposite gender of ‘Monk’ is ___
a. Monkey b. Monki c. Nun d. Nice
iii. What type of gender the ‘Baby’ is __?
a. Common b. Masculine c. Neuter d. Feminine
iv. The sun ___ rises in the east.
a. always b. never c. often d. sometimes
v. ___ class do you read in?
a. What b. Which c. How d. Who
8. Use some, anything, any, somewhere, someone in the following blanks: 1x5=5
a. I do not think that any of you do it.
b. She asked me for some tissue papers.
c. Would you like to have anything to drink?
d. There is someone at the door.
e. He is somewhere in the garden.
9. Change the following gender (Masculine/ Feminine): 2+1+1=4
a. He is my nephew. ? She is my niece.
b. Stallion ? mane
c. Bee ? drone
10. Join the following sentence with the words given in the brackets: 1x2=2
a. Cow gives us milk. Cow gives us meat. (and).
-cow gives us milk and meat.
b. He is poor. He is honest. (but).
-He is pour but he is honest./He is poor but honest.
11. Change the word as directed in the brackets:
a. Fat (verb) ? Fatten
b. Beauty (Adjective) ? Beautiful
C. Punish (Noun) ? punishment
d. Heart (Adverb) - Heartily
12. Make sentences with the following phrases: 1x2=2
a. As soon as: I shall return as soon as I can.
b. cats and dogs: It is raining cats and dogs.
13. Change the following sentences as directed: 1x5=5
a. I wish I had the wings of a dove. (exclamatory)
- If I had the wings of a dove!/ Had I the wings of a dove !
[ বাকি অংশ প্রকাশিত হবে আগামীকাল ]